Jobs at AdeptSource RSS


 

posted Posted sort direction arrow descending title Job Title images/datagrid/sortDesc.gif location Location images/datagrid/sortDesc.gif
Nov 20 4489411Sr. IT Project Coordinator Foster City, CA
Sr. IT Project Coordinator Type of role: Contract Duration 12+ months Location: Foster City, CA 94404 POSITION SUMMARY: The individual in this role is responsible for working closely with the IT PMO team members to implement and provide the ...
Nov 18 4481173Regulatory Asset Manager (RAM) R3 Specialist Irvine, CA
Regulatory Asset Manager (RAM) R3 Specialist Type of position: Contract (6 to 24+ months) Location: Orange County, CA Skills needed are as follows: 30% of the position will involve BMRAM maintenance activities, the other 70% will supporting ...
Nov 13 4463029Pharma Associate Manager – Quality Systems Consultant Foster City, CA
Pharma Associate Manager – Quality Systems location: Foster City, CA 94404 Type of position: Contract (long term) Specific Responsibilities: Supports administration and training for the Deviation, CAPA and investigation Systems- Generates ...
Nov 12 4462144Sr. Quality Engineer Consultant (Process Improvement - Program Management Level) Foster City, CA
Sr. Quality Engineer Consultant (Process Improvement - Program Management Level) Long-term Contract position Location: Foster City, CA 94404 Specific Responsibilities: Evaluates current quality management system and creates effective process ...
Nov 11 4448362Liquent System Support Consultant Frazer, PA
Liquent System Support Consultant Contract position Location: Frazer, PA 19355 Position Description: Review, process and approve system users' requests for data addition/deletion/modifications; respond to users' e-mail and phone inquiries ...
Oct 21 4370733Senior Oracle Tech Lead, Supply Chain Systems Canton, MA
Position Title: Senior Oracle Architect & Tech Lead, Supply Chain Systems Job Location: Canton, MA Reports To: Manager, Enterprise Architecture and Application Services (EAAS) Type of role: Exempt, Direct-hire, ...
Aug 12 4126918DevOps Engineers Mountain View, CA
DevOps Engineer Location: Mountain View, CA Our Client is looking for a highly skilled operations and tools engineer to bring operations from the reactive to the proactive world of operations. We are seeking senior DevOps engineers with excellent ...
this job portal is powered by CATS