View all jobs
Pharmaceutical Lab Systems Administrator - ConsultantOceanside, CA · Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Title: Pharmaceutical Lab Instrumentation / Systems Administrator Consultant
Type of role: Contract – 12++ Months
Location: Onsite - Oceanside, CA 92056
- Perform Lab Instrument / Lab systems administration and configuration activities in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Provide systems administration and technical support in a GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Provide end-user support and training including troubleshooting problems at the application level (includes working with vendors to resolve issues).
- Co-ordinate with Infrastructure, IT, and Database administrators to ensure continuous system availability.
- Provide architectural solutions for interface developments.
Systems / Environment:
- User support, system maintenance and upgrade.
- Regular project and operational status reports that include the number of tasks opened, closed, and in-progress. The report should include work plan for outstanding/in-progress issues.
- Bomgar, SDMS, Empower, Lab instruments and lab instruments PCs