Title: SR. IT PMO Analyst with Planview
Duration: 12+ months Consultant
Location: 100% Remote
*Must have extensive experience with Planview PPM tool!
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented IT PMO Analyst with extensive experience in working with Planview. Previous Biotech / pharma experience is highly preferred. As a PMO Analyst, you will play a crucial role in supporting the project management office (PMO) and ensuring the successful monitoring and execution of projects and programs. Your expertise in Planview will be instrumental in optimizing project planning, resource management, and reporting activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Planview Adaptive Work, including user administration, system configurations, and data management.
- Customize and maintain Planview Adaptive Work templates, forms, workflows, and dashboards to align with PMO requirements.
- Provide end-user training and support, ensuring effective utilization of Planview Adaptive Work across the organization.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to develop comprehensive project plans and timelines using Planview Adaptive Work.
- Assist in resource allocation and capacity planning activities, ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports using Planview Adaptive Work, providing insights on project performance, resource utilization, and key metrics.
- Analyze project data and trends, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendations to enhance project delivery and efficiency.
- Develop executive-level dashboards and presentations, summarizing project status, risks, and accomplishments.
- Continuously assess and enhance PMO processes, methodologies, and tools, leveraging Planview Adaptive Work capabilities.
- Identify opportunities for process standardization, automation, and efficiency gains within the project lifecycle.
- Stay updated on industry best practices and emerging trends in project management and PMO functions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to gather project requirements, facilitate decision-making, and ensure alignment with organizational objectives.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, providing timely and accurate updates on project status, risks, and issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management) or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a PMO Analyst or in a similar role, with Planview Adaptive Work expertise.
- Strong understanding of project management principles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Proven experience in administering and configuring Planview Adaptive Work, including user management, form and workflow customization, and reporting.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret and present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Proficiency in project planning, resource management, and reporting using Planview Adaptive Work or similar project management tools.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- PMI-PBA, CAPM, or PMP certification is a plus.