Title: Lead LabWare LIMS Business Analyst / CSV Consultant
Type of role: Contract: 12-24+ months
Location: Foster City, CA 94404
Lead LabWare Business Analyst / CSV Consultant
We are looking for a LabWare LIMS CSV Business Analyst with GMP experience in LIMS business processes, and in the creation, review and approval of CSV deliverables for laboratory informatics implementation projects.
Required Experience / Skills:
- Develop Process mapping and Validation Plans and Change Controls for LabWare LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System)
- Develop Validation standardization strategy globally for LIMS in accordance with corporate policy and procedures
- Working closely with System Manager, Quality Assurance and Business Process Owners to effectively and efficiently implement LIMS Best Practices.
- Assist with understanding the business requirements, analyze and suggest technical solution for LIMS processes and projects
- Work closely with other validation team members to ensure system impact is assessed and mitigation strategy is in place for multiple sites using LIMS application
- Partner closely with the business to ensure that CSV methodologies are well understood and applied in a manner that will procedure the most value on LIMS projects
- Prepare, revise and obtain approval of the following documents for GMP laboratories related to the LIS systems:
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Work Instructions (WIs)
- User Manuals / User Guides / User References / Quick Reference Guides and Training Material
- Training Plans
- Reference Documents
- Work independently but recognize the need to consult stake holders and keep them informed of progress.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience working on a LabWare LIMS application and GMP pharmaceutical / biotechnology / medical device environment. Laboratory experience as a chemist or microbiologist, et al is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise Computer System Validation, FDA& international requirements and Part 11 requirements.
- Ability to master technical content through interaction with subject matter experts.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer Systems Validation (CSV) experience writing validation deliverables per GAMP guidelines is required.
- Understanding of programming and relational database concepts is required.