Sr. IT Project Manager with GXP Lab Systems
Type of role: Contract
Duration: 12-36+ months
Location: Palo Alto, CA
W2, C2C or 1099 Hourly pay rate, negotiable
Our direct client is seeking a Sr. Project Manager (10+ years) with experience in a pharmaceutical environment. Candidate must have prior experience in a Pharmaceutical / Biotech domain with Lab Systems experience.
- Delivery of the full lifecycle of projects assigned providing leadership to deliver on time, within budget and defined scope
- Ensure effectiveness in the allocation of project resources, build and manage the detailed project plan, define and manage risks/issues, stakeholder communications, and escalate to management when appropriate to ensure the deliverables of the project are met.
- Strong collaborator and ability to build strong relationships with the stakeholders to ensure timely communication of projects relevant to stakeholders
- Manage the project schedule, resources, and budget to meet all project objectives as defined by the business / management.
- Good problem solver with a knack of clearing roadblocks.
Knowledge and Skills
- 10+ years’ experience in IT project management for projects in the IT application space
- Working knowledge and experience in CSV and the GxP validation process.
- Experience with ELN, LIMS, Lab Inventory Management and other Lab Systems needed.
- Strong delivery focus - effective facilitator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledgeable of compliance regulations including CFR 21 part 11
- Self-starter with a can do attitude and works well with very little supervision.
- Project management in the Pharma space
- PMP certification a plus but not mandatory