Title: Senior Project Manager, Business Systems Data Integrations
Contract: 18 months (W-2 only)
This role will be responsible for managing projects involving Data Integration interfaces between multiple business systems. Systems involved are Apttus, Concur and other specialized interfaces and will require a candidate with running understanding of common technical dependencies and complexities. Candidate must develop trusted relationships with stakeholders, define and document project requirements in partnership with business analysts, and fluidly work with IT technical SMEs. This role demands a detail-oriented PM who has proven experience driving multiple project workstreams involving Data Integration for business and financial systems – working across multiple time zones. Previous pharmaceutical industry experience is a huge plus.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Oversight and management of pharmaceutical/biotech projects for the following platforms: Data Warehousing, Data Integration (Informatica), Contracting Systems (Apttus), Concur, Analytics/Dashboard/Tableau Reporting.
• Directly manage larger workstreams while performing project administration and tracking for smaller workstreams.
• Pro-actively lead requirement gathering efforts in coordination with business SMEs, IT architect, IT systems analysts, developers to ensure delivery of high quality Functional and Technical requirements specifications.
• Author and maintain project documentation including Project Scoping documentation, Budget Tracker, Schedule, Risk Logs, Status Dashboard, Timeline visuals using MS Powerpoint.
• Understanding of Change Management, User Communications, assist preparing training materials.
• Apply experienced and factual logic to identify when a project must leverage Sr. Management for issue resolution.
• Ability to focus on meeting hard deadlines, understanding dependencies between workstreams.
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements:
• 7+ years of Project Management experience in implementing business applications (financial, contracting, accounting) and their related integrations in support of Bio-Pharma business operations for Accounting, Finance, Procurement, Contract Operations/Legal.
• Previous experience in implementations related to data modeling, and data integration, reporting, preferred.
• Technical Background: Salesforce, Informatica ETL, Sunshine Act/Agg Spend, Concur or similar systems and tools.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact with different levels of management with poise, efficiency, authority.
• Project management experience in the Bio-Pharma industry is required.
• Skills: Project Management (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall), SDLC, Business Analysis, Vendor Management, User Adoption, Change Management and Training.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint; Smartsheet.
• BA or BS degree required, MIS, Computer Science or related.
• PMP certification is preferred.