Title: ERP Business Systems Analyst
Locations: Chicago IL, Durham NC, Longmont Colorado, La Jolla CA
Type of role: Contract to Hire
Our customer is seeking a Business Systems Analyst that will be responsible for the developing, maintaining and ongoing support of all business applications at their facilities. Duties to include ERP troubleshooting; requirements gathering, design, write and test applications; problem reporting; provides detailed specification and follows standard programming procedures; etc. Collaborate with QA to also write software protocols, perform test, execute Software validation documents, record results of executed tests.
- Gathers requirement, plans, develops, tests and documents computer programs using standard programming procedures and best practices.
- Design, Develop and implement forms and reports for the presentation of data.
- Perform code review, write software validation protocols and execute/review them.
- Assist in development, configuration and setup changes for RF application (Automation Solutions).
- Develop scripts for the testing of proposed scenarios as well as reported problems.
- Help business through User Acceptance Test (UAT) in getting approval for proposed changes and perform Change Management Process.
- Document typical day-to-day issues into helpdesk ticketing system and provide appropriate analysis and collaborate with Business teams in providing ERP functional solutions.
- Log steps, recommended solutions, test cases and documents to IT helpdesk ticketing/Knowledgebase system.
- Preparation of detailed descriptions and flowcharts of work and functions to clearly portray the procedures involved.
- Maintain/ monitor all ERP scheduled/batch jobs, custom menus, and user security.
- Assist users in the development of reports and other system enhancements
- Work closely with user-base to identify areas of process improvement and leverage opportunities that improve operational excellence.
- Participate on ERP deployments, upgrades, and implementations of added functionality.
- 5+ years of ERP (preferably QAD or SAP) experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with Senior Leadership team and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills.
- GMP Experience
- Working knowledge in different modules: Commercial, Distribution, Manufacturing, Warehouse and Finance
- Progress/SQL query
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Good oral and written skills.