Empower Technical Administrator
Location: South San Francisco
Contract duration: 12-36+ months
We are seeking an Empower Technical Administrator for a long-term consulting position located in South San Francisco, CA. The pay is competitive and we can pay on a W-2, 1099, or corp-to-corp (C2C) basis.
• Consultant will be responsible for administration and Tier 2 or Tier 3 support (depending on experience) of the Empower System.
• Troubleshooting Waters Empower for any workflow or application issues.
• Perform Tier 2 or Tier 3 support for users.
• Perform Administrative tasks such as Backup, Restoration, User ID Creation, etc.
• A background in or understanding of the following would be strongly preferred: CSV, Performing Installation and Operational qualifications and Validation of Empower and establishing connectivity between Chromatography instruments and CDS.
• Must have working knowledge with 21CFR Part 11 and Computer System Validation in a laboratory environment.
• Hands on experience in interfacing with HPLC, UPLC and GC chromatograms.
• Exposure in configuring the Instrument, and in project methods.
• Responsible for Breakdown and Preventive maintenance of Analytical Equipment Like HPLC, GC, Dissolution etc. is a plus.
• Documentation for Preventive maintenance and Breakdowns as per FDA.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and self-starter