QualityDocs Data Migration Analyst
Type of role: Contract - 12+ months
Location: South San Francisco, CA
- Perform analysis and migration of quality documents and analytical documents within Veeva Vault QualityDocs.
- Resolve gaps in the data exported for migration as well as data verification once migration is complete.
- Interface with QA and IT to ensure continuity across business and migration requirements.
- Engage in knowledge transfer as needed to insure continued project success
- Lead and support business and migration analysis activities
- Support overall rollout and SDLC deliverables
- Support Migration activities and documentation
- Needs to understand the basics of developing scope and requirements to create documentation.
- Must have the ability to define processes
- Must have Pharmaceutical / Biotech experience
- 5+ years relevant Quality experience
- Experience migrating Quality System platforms (Veeva Vault QualityDocs)
- Knowledge and experience with GxP computer system validation
- Experience with complex data migration projects
- Extensive experience partnering with business leaders to plan and deliver programs.
- Business relationship management skills; ability to connect and engage with local management and stakeholders on areas of expertise