Data Integrity Specialist with Pharma Compliance
Contract role - 12++ months
Location: Foster City, CA 94404 (temporarily remote)
Compensation: W2, or C2C hourly rate, negotiable
Seeking a Consultant experienced with Data Integrity
programs to develop new approaches, assessments, suggest remediation’s and solutions.
Should have experience in cGMP operations with a pharmaceutical background.
Below is an overview of responsibilities:
- Perform “Data” risk assessments, incident investigations, write summary reports, suggest remediations in cGMP operations. For this, a consultant needs to have an understanding of computer system validation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, lab testing, supply chain process and quality management systems.
- Able to create various types of (business, data) process maps for risk assessments.
- Able to perform compliance gap assessments, risk assessments. Need to have strong critical/analytical/logical thinking skills.
- Need to have a good presentation skills. (A good storyteller)
- Analyze data and prepare metrics. It will be helpful if the consultant is familiar with analytics tools like a spreadsheet, Microsoft powerBI, Tableau.
Note: This role requires more of a compliance background than IT background.