Title: IT Business Analyst (ComplianceWire)
Duration: 12+ months
Location: 100% remote with travel
*will be required to be current on Covid Vaccine requirements when onsite
****MUST have Biotech or Pharmaceutical experience with GxP systems
We are seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst for a Training
Assignment and Curriculum Management System. The ideal candidate will have previous IT Business analyst experience in the pharma / biotech industry and worked with custom-developed software. Need a strong Business Analyst who can work with the business users to define detailed requirements and translate those to the developers. Previous experience with GxP Learning Management systems (ComplianceWire). This role is supporting an in-house custom developed software to supplement additional LMS functionality that is lacking.
- Experienced IT Business Analyst with ability to manage dynamic, tight timelines, and wield diplomacy and influence among various personality types.
- Advanced system analysis skills in IT and gathering IT requirements and conveying them to the developers
- Must have experience with custom Software Development projects
- Experience with GxP Learning Management systems or Training Curriculum Management systems (CompliaceWire)
- Must be adept in building document types, workflows, lifecycles, custom objects, and system configurations
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Pharmaceutics, Chemistry, Statistics, Biology or related field with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in use, management, and/or validation of electronic systems in a GMP environment
- Strong skills in gathering, defining and refining functional and technical requirements
- Must possess strong customer service orientation and an understanding of business processes related to pharmaceutical corporate activities.
- Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous validation experience needed and understanding of GxP validated systems
- Prior experience with ComplianceWire
- Working knowledge of end to end IT software and system solution delivery and business resolutions