View all jobs
Chromeleon (CDS) Technical Lab Systems Administrator ConsultantOceanside, CA · Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Title: Chromeleon (CDS) Technical Lab Systems Administrator
Type of role: Contract – 12++ Months
Location: On-site - Oceanside, CA 92056
- Perform Chromeleon systems administration and configuration activities in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Provide Chromeleon systems administration and technical support in a GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Provide end-user support and training including troubleshooting problems at the application level (includes working with vendors to resolve issues).
- Co-ordinate with Infrastructure, IT, and Database administrators to ensure continuous system availability.
- Provide architectural solutions for interface developments.
Systems / Environment:
- User support, system maintenance and upgrade.
- Regular project and operational status reports that include the number of tasks opened, closed, and in-progress. The report should include work plan for outstanding/in-progress issues.
- Chromeleon, Citrix server, Oracle databases, AWS environment, lab instruments and lab instrument PCs