Title: Salesforce System Manager
Must have experience with Salesforce Health Cloud!
Our client is seeking a highly experienced and skilled Salesforce.com System Manager to join their team. Our client is going through an implementation, and are seeking a Senior-level Salesforce resource that can move them through the implementation, and review architecture provided by their implementation vendor. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in managing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce.com in a fast-paced medical device manufacturing environment. Additionally, the candidate must have extensive experience with Salesforce Health Cloud, Salesforce.com APIs and integrations to technologies such as TalkDesk CTI, Veeva QMS, Veeva PromoMats, Form Titan, and EDI connections to 3PL and other such providers.
• Business process flow architecture design
• Business systems analysis
• Business requirements
• Change management
• Federal compliance in relation to the Salesforce and Veeva SaaS system functionality
• Computer System Validation
• UAT process and testing
• Provide ongoing support and maintenance of Salesforce.com and Veeva systems.
• Configure and customize Salesforce.com and Veeva to meet the specific needs of the business.
• Create and maintain user roles and permissions.
• Develop and implement Salesforce.com and Veeva integrations with third-party applications, such as TalkDesk CTI, Boomi, Netsuite ERP, Veeva QMS, Veeva PromoMats, FormTitan, and EDI
• Troubleshoot and resolve Salesforce.com and Veeva system issues.
• Provide training and support to Salesforce.com and Veeva users.
• Maintain up-to-date documentation for Salesforce.com and Veeva system configurations and integrations.
• Stay up to date on the latest Salesforce.com and Veeva features and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
• 10+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com and Veeva Administrator
• Proven experience in managing, configuring, and customizing Salesforce.com and Veeva
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce.com and Veeva APIs and integration techniques
• Extensive experience with integrating Salesforce.com and Veeva to third-party applications, such as TalkDesk CTI, Netsuite ERP, Veeva QMS, Veeva PromoMats, Form Titan, and EDI
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Prior experience in the medical device manufacturing industry is a huge plus